Thread: Borderlands 2
View Single Post
Old 07-02-13, 09:33 AM   #10
wheeljack12

Send a message via Skype™ to wheeljack12
Default Re: Borderlands 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATOJAR View Post
Well i bought borderlands GOTY edition ages ago on steam but never really got into it.

Bought borderlands 2 & the season pass along with all other available DLC not included in the season pass, Bought the game on the 22 Dec gone and ive already clocked 150+ hours in the game, The game is a blast solo but even more so in co-op with friends on TS3.
what's included and not included in the season pass for DLC in general? I have the base game but no dlc and if the season pass comes with most of the dlc, I wouldn't mind picking it up. I played out 1/2 of the game as a gunzerker but I recently stumbled upon a 3d vision fan site called helix mod that allows borderlands 2 to be played in 3d vision. Looks awesome in 3d! It's not a normal 3d vision game where they put the menus up front and everything behind. They have menus at different depths. The mod uses nvidia inspector to remove the borderlands 2 profile and use the alice:madness returns profile for 3d vision. They also do a shadowoverride mod for the game too. Warning, if you play borderlands in 3d vision, the helix mod site recommends not playing as the gunzerker. Hence, I am replaying the game again from the start as the commando.
gigabyte g1.sniper 5 mb, 8gb ddr3-1866 mhz ram in dual channel,intel core i7 4790k 4.0 ghz quad core cpu, asus gtx 780 3gb vc,OCZ vector 150 240 gb ssd x 2 in raid 0 (intel raid),antec hcg-850 850 watt 80 plus bronze psu,corsair carbide 500r white case,pioneer bdr-208 15x bluray writer, steelseries 6gv2 keyboard ,seiki 39 inch 4k tv, logitech g502 mouse ,xbox 360 wired controller for windows,kingston 8gb usb 2.0 flash drive,windows 8.1 64 bit,creative labs sound blaster zxr pci-e sc,logitech s120 2.0 speakers

I'd rather walk with God in the Dark than shine in the light alone.
wheeljack12 is offline   Reply With Quote