getting a gtx 760 soon!
On wed july 31, I am getting a gtx 760 and giving my gtx 660 amp! to my brother. I have a few choices.
1. EVGA gtx 760 4gb $289.99 at Newegg Canada (comes to $340 w/ shipping and tax,also comes with splinter cell game card)
2. ASUS DCII gtx 760 2gb $289.99 at my local Canada Computers ($327 w/taxes,comes with splinter cell game card)
3. Gigabyte OC rev 2.0 $289.99 at my local Canada computers ($327 w/taxes,comes with splinter cell game card)
4. Zotac gtx 760 2gb $259.99 at newegg Canada (comes to $304 w/shipping and taxes,shipped from Mississauga,Ontario,Canada,comes with spinter cell game card)
5. Zotac gtx 760 2gb from Computervalley.ca $248.99 (comes to $297 w/shipping and taxes)
6. Zotac gtx 760 $259.99 at Hookbag.ca (comes to $304 w/shipping and taxes)
7. PNY gtx 760 2gb from newegg.ca (comes to $302 w/shipping and taxes, comes with lifetime warranty, 16gb usb flash drive and splinter cell game card)
Can you help me decide. The ones I would like to get are either the PNY from newegg or the evga 4gb from newegg so far. But if someone has a different opinion I would be welcome to listen.
gigabyte g1.sniper 5 mb, 8gb ddr3-1866 mhz ram in dual channel,intel core i7 4790k 4.0 ghz quad core cpu, asus gtx 780 3gb vc,OCZ vector 150 240 gb ssd x 2 in raid 0 (intel raid),antec hcg-850 850 watt 80 plus bronze psu,corsair carbide 500r white case,pioneer bdr-208 15x bluray writer, steelseries 6gv2 keyboard ,seiki 39 inch 4k tv, logitech g502 mouse ,xbox 360 wired controller for windows,kingston 8gb usb 2.0 flash drive,windows 8.1 64 bit,creative labs sound blaster zxr pci-e sc,logitech s120 2.0 speakers
I'd rather walk with God in the Dark than shine in the light alone.