getting a gtx 760 soon!
On wed july 31, I am getting a gtx 760 and giving my gtx 660 amp! to my brother. I have a few choices.
1. EVGA gtx 760 4gb $289.99 at Newegg Canada (comes to $340 w/ shipping and tax,also comes with splinter cell game card)
2. ASUS DCII gtx 760 2gb $289.99 at my local Canada Computers ($327 w/taxes,comes with splinter cell game card)
3. Gigabyte OC rev 2.0 $289.99 at my local Canada computers ($327 w/taxes,comes with splinter cell game card)
4. Zotac gtx 760 2gb $259.99 at newegg Canada (comes to $304 w/shipping and taxes,shipped from Mississauga,Ontario,Canada,comes with spinter cell game card)
5. Zotac gtx 760 2gb from Computervalley.ca $248.99 (comes to $297 w/shipping and taxes)
6. Zotac gtx 760 $259.99 at Hookbag.ca (comes to $304 w/shipping and taxes)
7. PNY gtx 760 2gb from newegg.ca (comes to $302 w/shipping and taxes, comes with lifetime warranty, 16gb usb flash drive and splinter cell game card)
Can you help me decide. The ones I would like to get are either the PNY from newegg or the evga 4gb from newegg so far. But if someone has a different opinion I would be welcome to listen.
gigabyte f2a78m-d3h mb, 32gb ddr3-2400 mhz ram in dual channel,amd a10-7850k 3.7 ghz quad core cpu, zotac amp extreme gtx 970 4gb vc,OCZ vector 150 240 gb ssd,antec 650 watt 80 plus platinum psu,corsair carbide 500r white case,lg 16x bluray writer, steelseries 6gv2 keyboard ,insignia 24' 1080p tv, logitech g502s 12000 dpi mouse ,xbox 360 wired controller for windows,visiontek usb 3.0 120gb ssd flash drive,windows 8.1 64 bit,creative labs sound blaster z pci-e sc,logitech z506 5.1 speakers
I'd rather walk with God in the Dark than shine in the light alone.