getting a gtx 760 soon!
On wed july 31, I am getting a gtx 760 and giving my gtx 660 amp! to my brother. I have a few choices.
1. EVGA gtx 760 4gb $289.99 at Newegg Canada (comes to $340 w/ shipping and tax,also comes with splinter cell game card)
2. ASUS DCII gtx 760 2gb $289.99 at my local Canada Computers ($327 w/taxes,comes with splinter cell game card)
3. Gigabyte OC rev 2.0 $289.99 at my local Canada computers ($327 w/taxes,comes with splinter cell game card)
4. Zotac gtx 760 2gb $259.99 at newegg Canada (comes to $304 w/shipping and taxes,shipped from Mississauga,Ontario,Canada,comes with spinter cell game card)
5. Zotac gtx 760 2gb from Computervalley.ca $248.99 (comes to $297 w/shipping and taxes)
6. Zotac gtx 760 $259.99 at Hookbag.ca (comes to $304 w/shipping and taxes)
7. PNY gtx 760 2gb from newegg.ca (comes to $302 w/shipping and taxes, comes with lifetime warranty, 16gb usb flash drive and splinter cell game card)
Can you help me decide. The ones I would like to get are either the PNY from newegg or the evga 4gb from newegg so far. But if someone has a different opinion I would be welcome to listen.
gigabyte z97x gaming gt mb, 8gb ddr3-1866 mhz ram in dual channel,intel core i7 4790 3.6 ghz quad core cpu, zotac gtx 970 4gb vc,OCZ vector 150 240 gb ssd x 2 in raid 0,evga 1200p2 1200watt 80 plus platinum psu,corsair carbide 500r white case,lg 16x bluray writer, steelseries 6gv2 keyboard ,seiki 39 inch 4k tv, zalman zm-gm3 8200 dpi mouse ,xbox 360 wired controller for windows,adata 16gb usb 2.0 flash drive,windows 8.1 64 bit,creative labs sound blaster zxr pci-e sc,logitech z906 5.1 speakers
I'd rather walk with God in the Dark than shine in the light alone.