View Single Post
Old 12-10-13, 07:45 AM   #18
wheeljack12

Send a message via Skype™ to wheeljack12
Default Re: 2gb or 4gb gtx 770?

XDanger, I am guessing your from the UK based on your pricing. This site i am showing you is a uk based gaming site I visit every day. They are showing pics of the r9 290x (I know you are looking for the non-x, just giving you a taste of things to come) with non-reference coolers. I get your message, the price premium on non-reference will keep reference cooled cards down in price. Just make sure you get a card that has a moddable warranty on it meaning you can add the 3rd party cooler and not void the warranty. Some brands do allow that. Not sure which ones do on the amd or nviida front. Two things I can't do (not by talent, but by choice) is mod my hardware for better efficency and overclocking. The only way I would overclock would be with intel cpu's where I would buy a overclocking performance warranty sold by intel through retailers that allows overclocking damage to be warrantied by intel.

here's the site:
http://www.game-debate.com/news/?new...0PCB%20Details
gigabyte g1.sniper 5 mb, 8gb ddr3-1866 mhz ram in dual channel,intel core i7 4790k 4.0 ghz quad core cpu, asus gtx 780 3gb vc,OCZ vector 150 240 gb ssd x 2 in raid 0 (intel raid),antec hcg-850 850 watt 80 plus bronze psu,corsair carbide 500r white case,pioneer bdr-208 15x bluray writer, steelseries 6gv2 keyboard ,seiki 39 inch 4k tv, logitech g502 mouse ,xbox 360 wired controller for windows,kingston 8gb usb 2.0 flash drive,windows 8.1 64 bit,creative labs sound blaster zxr pci-e sc,logitech s120 2.0 speakers

I'd rather walk with God in the Dark than shine in the light alone.
wheeljack12 is offline   Reply With Quote