View Single Post
Old 12-29-13, 01:12 PM   #3
Zapablast05
ZapaFAILmaster of Merwang

Send a message via AIM to Zapablast05
Default Re: "Unofficial" Battlefield 4 Benchmark/Review

You know, I missed the BF3 boat. I can tell you right now that I've been doing a lot of benchmarking lately. I found out that the low FPS on this benchmark was due to the motherboard. I tried finding out what was causing horrible FPS, and it turns out the ASrock Extreme4 970 throttles the CPU. My CPU would drop to about 1.4Ghz when the MOSFETs would reach 38C. I'm surprised nobody pointed it out, even with the CPU-Z screen shot I just now paid attention to. I've since replaced it with an Asus Sabertooth 990FX and I average 35-40 FPS on Ultra 2xAA, and about 45-50 with AA off, depending on the map. Another contributing problem was an unstable GPU OC. I my FPS would drop about 30% while my GPU was overclocked. I found a stable OC and OV for the GPU and now average much better. I will post the charts asap.

Xbox Live: Zapablast05 click!|3DMark06: 17,001|
PSN: Zapablast05
Originally Posted by crainger: "Come meet my son Zapablast05"
Originally Posted by crainger: A truck wont get the pussy zapa has become accustomed to.
Originally Posted by CaptNKILL: In fact, I measure years in BC and AC (before Camp0rz and after Camp0rz).
I don't want to get you drunk, but, ah, that's a very fine Chardonnay you're not drinking.
Zapablast05 is offline   Reply With Quote