- Any vesa fb modes: successful (vga=791, 792)
- VGA all modes reported by vga=ask: successful.
- Geforce4 TI 4400
- NVIDIA-Linux-x86-1.0-5328-pkg0.run -- patched www.minion.de
- Self built, kernel version 2.6.0, X from Fedora packages (XFree86-4.3.0-42)
- P4 2.0a on Intel i850e at 4xAGP (with FW/SBA)
I haven't had this corruption problem with any X 4.3 using 43.xx and above drivers. I feel its most likely an agp support issue with some card / mobo combinations. Are you guys using agpgart or nvagp?