View Single Post
Old 01-28-04, 01:34 AM   #2
markupstart
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 1
Default

Recently I had a problem with /usr/X11R6/lib/modules/nvdia-driver. It has the wrong version of libglx. Once I replaced it with the version found in /usr/X11R6/lib/modules/extensions, it restored my 3d, where winex and everything works fine now. The wrong file was 667.1 kb, the right file was 675.6. There were two files. libglx.so.1.0.4496 and a symlink to the file called libglx.so. Check it out to make sure you have the same version of the file in both dirctories. A clue I had was I check out my XFree log, and it gave me an error on loading glx in the particular directory, so I knew something was up. Try this, or check out your log file and see what it says in reference to loading glx. Maybe someone can help you.
markupstart is offline   Reply With Quote