Originally posted by saturnotaku
Even if you get yet another 5900SE/XT, there is absolutely no reason why you should return that and get the lesser 5700 Ultra. The 256-bit memory bus on the 5900 will make a world of difference, even though the SE has slightly lower clock speeds. I had a 5700 Ultra and a 5900 and the latter was superior in every way, shape and form, even in SE form.
Yeah it was money i was thinking of, it would be cheaper. Then i could just wait and see what arrived.
But i will most likley keep it, as long as the card has decent cooling.