View Single Post
Old 01-31-04, 06:20 PM   #11
digitalwanderer

Quote:
Originally posted by BigBerthaEA
Sorry to hear about that Dig, but the only way for that to happen is to enable AA and use 3-click. Since the majority of users do not use either 3-click swing nor AA, then the bug is obscure. I personally find AA completely unnecessary in TW2004 at 1280x1024x32 and higher.

That being said, I agree it should have been fixed and I complained loudly about that. In looking at the patch for TW2004, EA did a great deal more good than bad especially for ATI users.
Weirdest thing, I picked up a copy of TW2002 from a bargain bin and it has the EXACT same problem as 2004 with the golfer disapearing with AA on using 3 click.

Sorry, I'm old school. 3 click is how I learned to play virtual golf and it's what I'm best at with it.
[SIZE=1][I]"It was very important to us that NVIDIA did not know exactly where to aim. As a result they seem to have over-engineered in some aspects creating a power-hungry monster which is going to be very expensive for them to manufacture. We have a beautifully balanced piece of hardware that beats them on pure performance, cost, scalability, future mobile relevance, etc. That's all because they didn't know what to aim at."
-R.Huddy[/I] [/SIZE]
digitalwanderer is offline   Reply With Quote