have you tried this:
1. Unpack 30.30 dets into a temp dir
3. Right click on my computer / choose properties
4. Go to your Hardware tab / device manager
5. Click on display adapters
6. Right click / choose properties / Click on Driver Tab
7. Click Update driver
8. Choose "Install from a list or specific location (Advanced)
9. Click Next
10. Now choose "Don't search. I will choose the driver to install"
11. On the next screen, click on Have Disk and point to your temporary directory where you unpacked 30.30's
12. Then ignore XP's message that those drivers are not digitally signed yada, yada, yada.
When it asks you to reboot, do so.
Works for me everytime there is no .exe in the zip.
If there is an .exe just double click and it should install over the old ones.