Thank you for your quick reply
What card type should I choose when I'm configuring the display drivers according to you ? I can choose the following different drivers, nevertheless I've tried them all with no success :
- NVIDIA|Geforce 256 (generic)
- NVIDIA|Geforce DDR (generc)
- NVIDIA|Geforce2 DDR (generic)
- NVIDIA|Geforce2 Integrated (generic)
- NVIDIA|Geforce3 (generic)
They all reported the folowing error :
(EE) No device detected
Meanwhile, the only one who matches my card under linux is the following : VGA generic
which is very slow.
I'm worried, because I'm starting to believe I haven't got the right card, still it works perfectly under microsoft windows and there it is recognized as a Geforce 4 Ti 4200.... etc etc...
Maybe this will help you help me