View Single Post
Old 03-17-04, 12:58 PM   #12
LiquidX
xxxxxxx

I got mine yesterday and I like it but I do have a few problems that I hope get fixed in a patch. I also hear alot of people from other forums bitching that it runs bad on there uber systems but it runs fine on both of mines.

My issues

-It feels like a mod more than a whole new game to me. But its still great.

-Sounds....its good but you cant really hear futher away explosions and battles like you could in BF1942/DC which is sad. Very Mute as if nothing is happen over the hills when you see napalm dropping and I run an Audigy ZS.

-Darkness-Maybe its my monitor but this game is very dark. Anyone else have this issue?

-Resloutions- Some do not fit my screen, and by time I stretch them out with the monitor controls to fit the screen its at 100%, so with for instance 1280x940 I have to play with black borders at the sides. Also for some reason 1600x1200 runs better than lower resolutions.

Over all everything else is pretty cool and I like especially the music and aircraft control compared to DC. And I have to give the EOD boys there just reward because this is not much better than there mod and infact I think EA took some of there and improved on it.

Last edited by LiquidX; 03-17-04 at 01:20 PM.
LiquidX is offline   Reply With Quote