View Single Post
Old 03-27-04, 06:31 PM   #31
Rollo

Default Re: Woot! 5800U arrives!

Quote:
You wanna get into this pal? I've owned every Nvidia graphics card from the Geforce 2MX up to the 5900NU... every last card was awesome until I hit the FX-line of cards, there's where the buck stopped... pieces of ****. That's when I got my first ATi card, the 9700PRO..... it was so nice to get nice FPS's at 16x12 in Freelancer, whereas the POS 5800U would chug like no other.

Go play some solitaire Mc Donalds boy, someday you'll have a nice graphics card.
But Mr. ATI Fan- I work in IS and have a BS and a BA from a Big 10 college, I don't work at McDonalds. I only remembered the Ontario from your signature and was making a point that here in this country, as 9800Pros are only $200, even fast food workers can afford them. You seemed to be trying to say they're hard to come by.

Anyway, I paid $379 for mine last year when they came out, and I was bored with it. I'm sorry you feel the need to put other people down and go all postal when they try new video cards, maybe a therapist and some anti depressants would be in order?