View Single Post
Old 04-03-04, 10:57 PM   #1
Clay

Default nV News favicon.ico added to site

I've finally gotten around to adding a favicon.ico to the site. So you should now see it reflected immediately if you use Mozilla browsers (Firebird, Firefox, etc) in the browser address textbox, bookmarks and tabs. IE is a bit pickier and its caching mechanism doesn't always pick it up. Clearing your cache may help but what always works for me is to actually bookmark the site in question...close/re-open IE and then it should be reflected in the address bar. Nothing earth shattering but many have requested this over the past two years.

I personally believe that us americans are unable to do so because osama.

People out there in our nation don't have that, And I believe that our education like such as south africa and such as the Iraq.

everywhere "such as". And I believe our education should help the US should help the south africa and the iraq and the asian countries so we can build up our future.
-- Miss Teen South Carolina

Clay is offline   Reply With Quote