View Single Post
Old 04-05-04, 02:38 PM   #2
Sazar
Sayonara !!!

Default Re: I got some issues with nVnews...

digi...

http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=26914

the 'issue' was raised there and answered...

again I fail to understand why you have a problem with this... this is a mountain out of a mole-hill started of by volt's rather clever use of including JUST the img from the front page with no allusions to the rest of the post..

do you honestly feel mislead when you read the article as it is presented?

maybe its just me and my feelings bout the cpu since I have the same damn thing but when I saw the article I was like hmmm... nice boost over the 3000+... thats all I cared about... and having seen the other articles on the internet thus far there is no dicernible difference between the halo benchmark scores for a 5950 and a 9800pro/xt card...

yes it uses pp (you consider it cheating) but it is part of the feature set of the nv3x series... ati does everything @ fixed precision... nv uses a mix... keep in mind that uttar and dave and others have said there is no fx in the equation... just fp...

I would have loved if you had started this particular topic on this forum rather than blabbing about it on EB and then starting crap @ b3d...

b3d is a good technical site.. it does not need b.s. threads like what you started to pull down its reputation...