View Single Post
Old 04-05-04, 02:06 PM   #5
Sazar
Sayonara !!!

Default Re: I got some issues with nVnews...

you are missing the big picture...

mike made no error... he was apologizing that the poster had believed it was something it was not... mike made clear his intentions...

again I point to the original post @ EB which started all this... I have a feeling you think what you did is right and I guess I can understand that... but understand also you are talking about the whole community here... not just mike... not just the mods...

volt was WRONG in posting what he did... I think you know very well he was wrong... and also the perceived image of nvnews had you posted the whole thing instead of just that one image would have been different...

instead you put forth an unsupported image (unless you visited this forum) and I noticed only a couple of other people bothered to post any further details till I posted mike original text...

this whole thing would have remained a non-issue had a couple of people not furthered their own agenda digi... and believe me reading comments @ your site does not dispell the fact that there is an agenda...

do a search for number of sites here that have EB sucks threads or b3d sucks threads or anything of the like... its just not constructive in any way/shape or form...

nvnews is a welcoming community... there are lots of nice people here who will treat you in kind... badmouthing the community behind its back will not endear people to you however... keep that in mind...

PP hints are part of the spec... go beat up on m$ for being biased please... we have all beaten the proverbial dead horse multiple times over this issue... I don't hold nvidia in the highest of regards but @ the same time not everything they do is wrong... I am not that much of a fanboi...

u will notice several fanboi's have left this site (mainly banned afaik) from both sides of the equation... no fanboi... either nv or ati biased adds anything to a discussion... some go over the top...

wrt b3d... did dave not post a sticky saying he did not like the direction some threads were heading in wrt content? I am absolutely positive he did... please correct me if I am wrong...

btw... hope the bowflex work out helps your ticker... you gotta live a long time yet so we can have discussions my dad had high BP... I think he's gonna consider it too though he abhors physical excercise (still fit as a fiddle since he walks so much)... I recommended changing his diet but I had a feeling he'd rather offer me as a sacrifice than do that

Last edited by Sazar; 04-05-04 at 02:36 PM.