View Single Post
Old 04-05-04, 03:29 PM   #13
digitalwanderer

Default Re: I got some issues with nVnews...

Thanks Gafami, that does clear it up nicely. Just for clarification, I was ASKING about that, I was not accusing.

I'm about half-way done, more once I'm finished. I'm just on a quick break while my son has some fun riding the sliding seat for awhile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gafami
let me jump in here real quick and introduce myself (in case you don't know who i am)... My name's Joerg Battermann, and I am the guy administrating the nvNews server, but I am -independant- from nvNews AND Nvidia. Mike paid me whenever he needed my work and so does he for the server. I made suggestions where he would get a good one, he paid for it.. not Nvidia. Nvidia has -nothing- to do with the server itself, it's mike that pays the bills, and me who keeps it running. And I do know who logs in and has access to the server.. and who not.

This brings me to the next point... this 'message', that someone said showed up just for an hour on the nvNews main page, stating that Nvidia pays for all this etc etc - this is NOT the case - Period. I did the move and I know when what was put online or not.. and since there are no payments involved from Nvidia, why would -I- or Mike... the only 2 people who -might- have access (actually just I did) to the server during this time.. post this message? Mike paid me directly, so does he for the Server,

In case you have any more questions (bear with my bad grammar etc.. i am -tired³-), ask here, via pm or e-mail... send a "message in a bottle", carrier pigeon or whatsoever...

sincerely,
-joerg battermann
[SIZE=1][I]"It was very important to us that NVIDIA did not know exactly where to aim. As a result they seem to have over-engineered in some aspects creating a power-hungry monster which is going to be very expensive for them to manufacture. We have a beautifully balanced piece of hardware that beats them on pure performance, cost, scalability, future mobile relevance, etc. That's all because they didn't know what to aim at."
-R.Huddy[/I] [/SIZE]