Go to RedHat's "Start Menu" -> "System Settings" -> "Display";
- in the window appeared, click on the "Advanced" tab;
- you will have two (2) things listed: the monitor on top, and the video card on the bottom;
- click the "configure" button of the monitor section;
- scroll down to Relisys, choose "Relisys RE 450" and see if this one works.
- if this doesn't work, instead of "Relisys", choose "Generic", then choose "Generic Laptop Display Panel" with the maximum resolution for your TFT (you most probably got either an 14.1" TFT or a 15" - thus either 800x600 or 1024x768 res); this will only use safe values for the horiz/vertical freq.
Let me know how it goes.
Originally posted by klunker23
That doesnt work, also, putting in the Option "ConnectedMonitor" "CRT" Doesnt work either.
I only just realised that it was using my TV OUT instead of my tft monitor.
My TFT Monitor doesnt look like it is supported by linux, its a Relisys TL450 if thats any help