View Single Post
Old 06-06-04, 04:57 PM   #12
ChrisRay

Default Re: People overestimate how many people this site bans

People who dont like this site, Tend to try create as much drama as possible, You will find the people who scream the loudest are always heard.

It doesnt matter if what they are saying is relevent, or if they are even right.

I "like" nvnews, I always have, When I first came to this site over a year ago, Something about it stood out to me. The community was friendly, The mods treated you well, And I was able to communicate with them. They always communicated back with me. If there was a problem. I took it to them in PMs. Nine times out of ten the staff here bent over backwards to help me.

You may not like the decisions mods make some of the time. But you should respect them. The mods work everyday to try an ensure the community upholds a certain level common respect among members, Because once respect goes out the door. Then The communities go to hell.
|CPU: Intel I7 Lynnfield @ 3.0 Ghz|Mobo:Asus P7P55 WS Supercomputer |Memory:8 Gigs DDR3 1333|Video:Geforce GTX 295 Quad SLI|Monitor:Samsung Syncmaster 1680x1080 3D Vision\/Olevia 27 Inch Widescreen HDTV 1920x1080

|CPU: AMD Phenom 9600 Black Edition @ 2.5 Ghz|Mobo:Asus M3n HT Deluxe Nforce 780A|Memory: 4 gigs DDR2 800| Video: Geforce GTX 280x2 SLI

Nzone
SLI Forum Administrator

NVIDIA User Group Members receive free software and/or hardware from NVIDIA from time to time to facilitate the evaluation of NVIDIA products. However, the opinions expressed are solely those of the members