View Single Post
Old 06-26-04, 08:59 PM   #24
ChrisRay

Default Re: 6800 Series Anti Aliasing Sample patterns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cota
Is 2xQ still suported in the 6800??

I ask cause I didn't see in on the comparison

Yes, it is still supported. But I left it out of the equation due to various factors.

But 2x <--->Quincunx are essentially the same performance. (usually within 1 FPS of each other at most)

16x should still be supported, But I havent had a chance to run those tests yet. And its not compatible with Direct3d. Hence why its been left out of these tests. Which are all done within a DirectX enviroment.

I am also trying to find 4x9tap (4x Quincunx) To see if its still supported. But it's hard since there are no tweakers currently compatible with the Nv4x. I tried to contact Unwinder to see if theres a way to force rivatuner to recognise my chip as an NV3x. When I get more information I promise I will post it.

Chris
|CPU: Intel I7 Lynnfield @ 3.0 Ghz|Mobo:Asus P7P55 WS Supercomputer |Memory:8 Gigs DDR3 1333|Video:Geforce GTX 295 Quad SLI|Monitor:Samsung Syncmaster 1680x1080 3D Vision\/Olevia 27 Inch Widescreen HDTV 1920x1080

|CPU: AMD Phenom 9600 Black Edition @ 2.5 Ghz|Mobo:Asus M3n HT Deluxe Nforce 780A|Memory: 4 gigs DDR2 800| Video: Geforce GTX 280x2 SLI

Nzone
SLI Forum Administrator

NVIDIA User Group Members receive free software and/or hardware from NVIDIA from time to time to facilitate the evaluation of NVIDIA products. However, the opinions expressed are solely those of the members
ChrisRay is offline   Reply With Quote