View Single Post
Old 08-10-04, 01:43 PM   #40
Ninjaman09
Takin 'er easy

Default Re: Disappointments in doom 3

EAX sucks.

Kamel is totally right. I can already tell that by 2006 or 2007 when Unreal Engine 3.0 games are coming out we'll be seeing the same kind of crap.

"Well I just got <new Unreal Engine 3.0 game> and I'm pretty disappointed. I mean, the way the light is reflected correctly off the pimples on the lizard people's face is great and everything, but the textures were totally disappointing. I mean, when you crouch on the ground, look straight down, and zoom in 16x with the <whatever weapon/item zooms in 16x>, you can totally see the pixels. I'm really mad at Epic Games for allowing such a huge flaw through. They must have rushed the game or just been totally lazy. I mean, Far Cry looks a whole lot better and the engine is more advanced. I'm throwing away my copy of <new Unreal Engine 3.0 game>, it totally sucks. But I'm not going to stop posting the same thing over and over again in case I didn't already get my point across."

Yep, that about sums it up. You can replace "Unreal Engine 3.0 game" with "Half-Life 2" if you want and I'm pretty sure we'll have the same situation on our hands.
CORSAIR CMPSU-850TX
Dell U2410
Ninjaman09 is offline   Reply With Quote