View Single Post
Old 08-12-04, 01:45 PM   #111
D.K.Tronics
Retro Gamer

Default Re: Disappointments in doom 3

Quote:
it is not shared by many others when compared to the current base of people who have played Doom 3 and my point is that WE GET IT, you don't like it
No, sorry, you DON'T get it, and never will at this rate.

I really, really want to like this game. But so far, it's turned into pure frustration, than enjoyment. And I have every right to vent my frustration on a public forum. I'm not attacking anyone on a personal level, I'm merely pointing out what I think are some pretty major flaws that have hampered my enjoyment.
And you, in particular, have come across as patronsing, and that really p*sses me off. F*ck, I've been gaming for 28 years, and I think I know a thing or two about games.

Quote:
However, if someone disagrees with you, they too should be allowed to express their views.
And exactly WHERE have I said that you can't have them ?
I have put across my points, in a non condescending, non patronising tone. So I suggest you do the same. But it seems some of you would rather throw the same tired old "OMG TEH Whatevers BLabla" around. And I haven't seen anyone use this for a few years.

I'm going to suggest that if ANYONE doesn't like my views on this topic, especially Ninjaman09, then you know where the Ignore User button is, I suggest you use it.
1 Gb PC3700 Corsair RAM
SBLive Platinum + Livedrive II - 7 years old and STILL going strong
Windows XP Pro SP2
D.K.Tronics is offline   Reply With Quote