View Single Post
Old 08-12-04, 12:51 PM   #117
Ninjaman09
Takin 'er easy

Default Re: Disappointments in doom 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.K.Tronics
No, sorry, you DON'T get it, and never will at this rate.

I really, really want to like this game. But so far, it's turned into pure frustration, than enjoyment. And I have every right to vent my frustration on a public forum. I'm not attacking anyone on a personal level, I'm merely pointing out what I think are some pretty major flaws that have hampered my enjoyment.
And you, in particular, have come across as patronsing, and that really p*sses me off. F*ck, I've been gaming for 28 years, and I think I know a thing or two about games.
No no, I get it. You don't like Doom 3. I understand. You've been excessively verbose in letting us all know.

Quote:
And exactly WHERE have I said that you can't have them ?
Why, right here, you silly goose!

Quote:
Phew, thank god he's gone.

Right, shall we continue this like adults ?
Or are some of you going to continue with this chirade that nobody is allowed to voice their own concerns ?
The implication being, of course, that my posts were oppressing your ability to voice your own concerns, which they weren't. You were relieved that I was gone and not able to express my opposing viewpoint, so...you figure out the rest.

Quote:
i.d., aren't gods. Doom 3, isn't the second coming of Christ (if even there was a first). A forum is to debate things that some of us have concerns with.
I totally agree. Debate, however, is the discussion of two opposing viewpoints, not a bunch of people agreeing with each other. In fact, this could almost be considered a debate right now, if we'd stay on topic! And don't try to feign innocence, your tone has been very condescending and rude this entire time, and you have repeatedly lashed out at those who've even whispered disagreement.

Like steeda said, if you hate the game so much, don't play it. But trust me, we all know that you don't like it. You've said so many times.
CORSAIR CMPSU-850TX
Dell U2410

Last edited by Ninjaman09; 08-12-04 at 01:51 PM.
Ninjaman09 is offline   Reply With Quote