View Single Post
Old 08-12-04, 01:57 PM   #118
D.K.Tronics
Retro Gamer

Default Re: Disappointments in doom 3

Quote:
The implication being, of course, that my posts were oppressing your ability to voice your own concerns. You were relieved that I was gone and not able to express my opposing viewpoint
No, because you were being an asshole.

Quote:
But trust me, we all know that you don't like it. You've said so many times.
Right, like I have openly said I hate the game. Quite pathetic of you.
And the irony here is quite funny, don't you think ? Especially since YOU are the one going on, and on, and f*cking on about it's a design "Feature".

I really, REALLY hope you don't find any faults in HL2, or STALKER, or FEAR. Because if you do, you'll think about this, when you come to posting them in a discussion forum.

Quite frankly, I'm done with this thread. None of you have discussed this in an open manner. Instead, we get your one-sided narrow minded views, that almost try to politically correct people, just for having a different view to you.
To say someone HATES a game because they have found a flaw that frustrates and angers them, is just pathetic.
My own family sometimes anger and frustrate me, but I don't hate them for it. My car does the same, with all the problems it's had lately, but I still think it's the best car I've ever had. Take that analogy however you want.

I really hope some of you use the 'Ignore User' feature, because I really don't want to discuss anything, anymore with some of you.
1 Gb PC3700 Corsair RAM
SBLive Platinum + Livedrive II - 7 years old and STILL going strong
Windows XP Pro SP2
D.K.Tronics is offline   Reply With Quote