View Single Post
Old 08-16-04, 10:44 PM   #56
Sazar
Sayonara !!!
 
Sazar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Austin, Texas
Posts: 9,297
Default Re: Far Cry benchmark

I had a nice 3.0c setup before I moved to my current cpu

wrt oc'ing... I have been running with CnQ @ 800mhz for pretty much 80% of the time I have owned my system... the other 20% == stock clock running games or for media encoding and the like...
Sazar is offline   Reply With Quote