View Single Post
Old 08-18-04, 12:27 PM   #21
|JuiceZ|

Send a message via Skype™ to |JuiceZ|
Default Re: Forums for each generation of video cards?

Forum Update:
  • As you can see the new "Legacy" graphics forum is now up. I know the FX series wouldn't technically be classified as a legacy card but to keep it simple, I wanted to just have two nv card forums for now. If there becomes a need for a third we can make it happen.

• Added total # of new posts since last visit at the bottom. There's a few more things I'd like to add that we'll try to get to soon. If you're ever browsing the forums at vbulletin or vbulletin.org and see something that you think might work well here, don't hesitate to start a thread here or shoot us a pm.

• We had some cpu usuage issues on the server yesterday that were causes the major slow downs on the server. Some of this was due to vb db issues that we're currently in the process of correcting. If you see any errors while browsing, let me know.
hometheater KURO PDP-5020 | Marantz SR6005 | Definitive BP7001s, CLR3000, BPVXPs
|JuiceZ| is offline   Reply With Quote