View Single Post
Old 11-19-02, 08:57 PM   #36
LORD-eX-Bu
Horus the pointy master

Quote:
Originally posted by 99 to Life
there is no way it'll take anyone 12 hours to play Doom III. Condisdering you'll have to do certain missions over and over to get it the way you want it....it could take months. Like Half-Life.....I played it for about 3 months until I became a pro at it and then it took me another 3 or 4 months to play the whole game from the start....so it took about half a year. Well......that was mainly because the new patches made the old save games worthless....so you had to start all over again and they kept releasing new ones.....they're still releasing 'em....lol.....bastards. Doom III will take me a while to finish.....since I only play games late at night when the rest of the family is sleeping. Then when the sun comes up I go to sleep until about 12 PM. so now way will it take anyone 12 hours unless they don't screw up once in the game, don't have to go piss, don't eat.....don't sleep, and God knows what else.
Just play the damn game! Gosh! man, talk about overdoing it! what do you do? save every 3 steps so that you don't mess something up?!? I mean, the way you say you play games, you totally suck all the fun out of them. Just reading your post made me lose interest in HL and Doom 3... 3 months to beat a game?!!