View Single Post
Old 11-19-02, 10:26 PM   #4
Smokey
Team Rainbow

Quote:
Originally posted by ReDeeMeR
Stfu! From what I know it wasnt intended as console game in a first place, so it's a PC port to console game.

And my point was about the whole ****ty Geforce3DFX story, that it's gonna be the only card that you'll see *all* effects wich were promised to run on Geforce 2-3 Ffs!
No STFU

I read the article and it didnt state that all the eyecandy will be only avalible on the GF-FX.

Quote:
Splinter Cell for the PC has been reworked and upgraded. It will, from now on, be a perfect port of the Xbox version with every last advanced graphical feature remaining intact.

Worried that this may be exclusive to GeForce FX purchasers, we asked whether this only applied to some kind of OEM package deal, or whether or not only certain NVIDIA cards would be capable of exploiting the game to its fullest potential. No, we were told. Splinter Cell will be Xbox perfect so long as you have the next-generation video card to handle it, whatever video card that may be (Radeon, GeForce, Parhelia, Xabre even).
| Intel Q9550 @ 4GHz | Gigabyte EP45 UD3R |4x 1024MB OCZ Reaper PC9200 DDR2 | Seagate 320GB/ Maxtor 320GB/ Maxtor 500GB HDD|Sapphire HD5850 | Creative SB X-Fi Titanium Pro | Harmon Kardon AVR135 reciever | Jamo S718 speakers | 42" Plasma 720p (lounge room)-Samsung P2450H (bedroom)
Smokey is offline   Reply With Quote