View Single Post
Old 11-20-02, 11:13 PM   #18
Bigus Dickus
GF7 FX Ti 12800 SE Ultra

Quote:
Originally posted by Matthyahuw
If you don't like a site, guess what? There's the links bar, delete it...ppl that visit here are not mindless monkies, they can make up their own minds on what to believe, and for someone to DEMAND that nV News put something up on the front page is just LUDICROUS! Like I said, go start your own fanATIc site, and post anything you want, even post lies about nVIDIA, ya know what? I'm not gonna hound you until you change it, ya know why? Cuz I know you are wrong, and I just won't visit anymore...get over it!
You essentially said that you'll post what you want, biased or not, true or not. As long as that is clear, no one has a problem. When someone posts some news in the guise of being nuetral, and then repeatedly insists in a discussion about that news that they were being neutral, that's where the problem arises.

Sure, you have every right to be biased. Just don't pretend not to be, and people won't get so out of whack about it.
IMO, Mr. Derek Smart is a hypocrite: Only someone who is either (a) lying (b) ashamed of their products (c) just plain ashamed, would hestitate to give out some simple and straight forward information. - Derek Smart, Ph.D.