View Single Post
Old 09-02-04, 02:22 AM   #64
ChrisRay

Default Re: Was the FX series a failure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by -=DVS=-
Heh what do you mean it doesn't work that way wasn't companys goal to be first , they obviously didn't succeed to be first , that would be category of ( Failure , Looser )

Offcourse maybe you work for Nvidia and know what they goal was , maybe it was to sell some cards, in that case sure they succeeded and i was wrong

And XGI card are available some people brought some , there was a thread i think Rage3d with webpage .

I think calling the FX line a failure is a bit childish and premature yes. And no, I dont think Failure and Loser belong in the same category, How do you know the FX 5900 Ultra/5800U werent what they were made to be?

Yes I know XGI cards are available. But from a sales standpoint? Nvidia sold alot of graphic cards this year, Maybe not as many high end cards as they used too. But they arent hurting. And it's not they are have brought down by a product that didnt sell.

And eyerolls? Give me a break DVS. Cut it with rhetoric personal attacks. Throwing around silly replies like "Do you work for Nvidia" adds nothing useful to the conversation.
|CPU: Intel I7 Lynnfield @ 3.0 Ghz|Mobo:Asus P7P55 WS Supercomputer |Memory:8 Gigs DDR3 1333|Video:Geforce GTX 295 Quad SLI|Monitor:Samsung Syncmaster 1680x1080 3D Vision\/Olevia 27 Inch Widescreen HDTV 1920x1080

|CPU: AMD Phenom 9600 Black Edition @ 2.5 Ghz|Mobo:Asus M3n HT Deluxe Nforce 780A|Memory: 4 gigs DDR2 800| Video: Geforce GTX 280x2 SLI

Nzone
SLI Forum Administrator

NVIDIA User Group Members receive free software and/or hardware from NVIDIA from time to time to facilitate the evaluation of NVIDIA products. However, the opinions expressed are solely those of the members