Re: no screen after logout
Same here, using the following:
* Abit NF7 v2.0 mainboard w/ nforce2 chipset
* GeForce4 TI 4200 graphics card
* Athlon XP-M 2500+
* Fedora Core 2
* (1) Kernel 2.6.8-1.521.stk16 or
* (2) same w/o agpgart support compiled in
* Option "NvAGP" is set to "1"
When using kernel (1), everything works fine except the performance is very poor (got about 5-10 fps in torcs). That kernel cannot load nvidia's agp since agpgart is enabled, that's why the performance is that bad.
Using kernel (2), performance is great (about 110 fps in torcs, nvagp is used), but when leaving my desktop environment (kde here), the screen goes blank and the system locks up.
Any clues on this?
Last edited by cyco; 09-11-04 at 11:28 AM.