View Single Post
Old 09-14-04, 03:20 AM   #53
Nv40
Agent-Fx

Default Re: Quake4 PCZONE Preview

i really hope RAVEn dont reinvent the railgun or BFG gun .and add them just exactly like they were in quake2 gameplay wise. else i will be extremely dissapointed. why reinvent the wheel when something works?

quake3 was great it added a bunch of things that i liked like jumpads and Bots..but idsoftware made the terrible mistake of reinvent the weapons in many case. the end result.. many weapons there sucks.. the grenade launcher is a joke , the BFG gun and the plasmagun. the useless default weapon another joke.. that it was better to run away that use it. the rocket launcher was great however.

quake2 is the only game where i really like *ALL* the weapons. i had my favorites.. like the railgun or shotgun grenades were extremely fun .. i really liked all of them. in quake3 in the other hand i only like the Rocket launcher and the railgun (but this later was even slighlty less cool and corrected with a MOd) perhaps its me ,but i dislike weapons that clouds my vision with trippy lighting effects when i fire them. the only one that i tolerate and like if the quake2 BFG gun..
Nv40 is offline   Reply With Quote