OOps, I want to use this linux driver. But, I can't
As your doc says, after installinig the driver, I edited the XF86Config file. But, after restarting the X, RedHat 9.0 says that it can't find driver. It transferred to the default driver(e.g vesa).
A couple of days and nights have gone away.
Please help me.
2) attach the XF86Config file
2a) attach the XFree86.0.log
- video card : mobile GeForce 4 GO 440
- distribution : redhat 9 2.4.20-8
- video bios revision : terribly there's no directory or file /proc/driver/* except rtc file(size=0)
- processor : p4 m 2.20G
- DELL Latitude C840 laptop