View Single Post
Old 09-25-04, 08:48 PM   #56
NightFire
Bu Zi You, Wo Ning Si

Send a message via MSN to NightFire
Default Re: Petition to MikeC

Mike, I'll just say this, and then you can do whatever you want to me:

I'm very sorry. I guess my wording was...a bit insulting. Okay, maybe very insulting. I feel really bad about how you felt, but I didn't mean anything by it. Everything I say on this board is meant in usually a joking manner, if in the proper context.

And in this case, I my wording was idiotic. Now, I'm not the one to take offense, and I can take as much as you can throw, so you'll be recieving my image as soon as I can replace my broken digital camera. And that you can call me a "evil perverted stinking lying demented twisted weasel mother****ing son of a bitch, lower than dog crap and a freakish waste of carbon" if you wanted to, and I will not say a word.

Anyway, I just want to tell you that I'm very sorry if I've caused you any grief. Go ahead, do what you will. Just wanted to let you know I'm not as crass as I make out to be.

Apologies,
NightFire

SteelSoft Incorporated
Specs: AMD Athlon 64 3200+ @2.5GHz/512 MB PC2700 RAM/80 GB Western Digital Caviar/15 GB Maxtor/Diamond Viper X1950XT 256MB/Dell 1907FP 19" LCD Monitor/ASRock 939Dual SATA-2/1.44 MB Floppy/40x-12x-48x CD-RW/8x DVD-ROM

Last edited by NightFire; 09-25-04 at 09:08 PM.
NightFire is offline   Reply With Quote