View Single Post
Old 09-25-04, 09:16 PM   #57
MikeC
Administrator

Default Re: Petition to MikeC

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightFire
Mike, I'll just say this, and then you can do whatever you want to me:

I'm very sorry. I guess my wording was...a bit insulting. Okay, maybe not just a bit. Maybe very. I feel really bad about how you felt, but I didn't mean anything by it. Everything I say on this board is meant in usually a joking manner, if in the proper context. And in this case, I was an idiot. Now, I'm not the one to take offense, and I can take as much as you can throw, so you'll be recieving my image as soon as I can replace my broken digital camera.

This is your board, you can ban if you want. I just want to tell you that I'm very sorry if I've caused you any grief. Go ahead, do what you will. Just wanted to let you know I'm not as crass as I make out to be.

Apologies,
NightFire
Bezhou,

I have been kicked around alot in this internet so don't think I get my "feeings" hurt easy. But also don't think I'm going to sit back and put up with rude ignorant remarks leveled at me on my own forums without responding. You may hate me for what ever the reason its your right but don't bring it in my forums. I will accept your apology this time.
MikeC is offline   Reply With Quote