View Single Post
Old 09-26-04, 08:02 PM   #29
spirited1

Default Re: Prepaid for WoW Collector's Edition - Now the wait.

Quote:
Originally Posted by superklye
The special edition LOTR are $30, not $80. The CE of WC3 was aobut $70, and it came with basically the same stuff the WoW CE comes with, but WoW is $30 more. They're raping you.
You see, this is the crux of the matter. Lots have people have indicated they will be buying the collecters edition and seem quite happy with the price. An item should be judged on what it's worth TO THE PERSON BUYING IT, not what you think it should be. This is a similar point to what datamage is making. If you think it's overpriced, don't buy it and let those that are happy remain so. Additionally, you're not going to change people's minds by belittling their choices on an internet messageboard, so your arguement serves nothing other than to bemuse me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by superklye
And wow, you made fun of the Darkness. congratulations, you want a cookie?
Show me where I did that. I defy you, quote me word for word where you think I made fun of The Darkness. I'm going to go out on a limb here, and predict that you can't.

Why do you have to be so antagonistic about this? You really aren't doing yourself any favors. Shrug it off, accept people like other stuff than you do, and move on with your life.
spirited1 is offline   Reply With Quote