View Single Post
Old 09-26-04, 10:24 PM   #32
spirited1

Default Re: Prepaid for WoW Collector's Edition - Now the wait.

Quote:
Originally Posted by superklye
Show me where I said that anyone that buys it is retarded for spending that much.
You're right. I can't. Why can't I? Because I didn't say that you did in the first place. Are you confusing my posts with others? As for the word "retarded" it doesn't matter if your using it in reference to the price or the people who opt for that DVD. Your continued use of it implies people buying it for that price are "not right" or "something out of the ordinary." A little tact and some degree of consideration for others is called for. Just doing it the once isn't so bad, but to repeatedly throw it up on these forums again and again..like I said before, accept everyone's different and move on.

Quote:
You said you weren't going to belittle me, implying that you're a better person than I am due to my music choice.
How did you draw that conclusion? By me saying they weren't my personal preference? I used The Darkness as an example of what you might like - well, it's in your sig - and what I wouldn't slam someone for liking. How is using that as an example of what you like trying to belittle you? I was drawing comparisons. I don't go around running down The Darkness - that's a fact, and the point I made. It was lost on you obviously - you'd rather grab at straws and infer I was attacking your music choices. Get real.

Quote:
You're trying to start **** with a topic that has no relevance to the matter at hand and you're a dick for doing so. If you try and deny it, it's bull****. There was absolutely NO reason for you to bring up the Darkness for any reason other than to try and get under my skin.
I didn't make a mountain out of a molehill, trying to twist what I said into something that would (weakly) support my case. Refer to my comments above. And thanks for calling me a name, it really adds strength to your arguement.

Quote:
Funny how the person that brings up the Darkness in a conversation about computer games is calling me antagonistic. Take your own advice and don't put words in my mouth.
Let's get back to the topic in hand. Enough with the Darkness angles.
spirited1 is offline   Reply With Quote