View Single Post
Old 09-27-04, 02:20 PM   #19
ynnek

Default Re: MK: Deception -- FATALITY!

Only headache for these types of games is to make sure it runs smoothly and consistantly on the PC.. Although I bet most of the problems would be solved by raising the min pc levels to something more realistic, making sure enough physical ram is available during the game, and turn off all the background processes...

I also have an adapter to use my Playstation 2 controllers. The biggest headache is usually setting up the binds initially. But after that, it works nicely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychoSy
After seeing the success of Silent Hill and Resident Evil on the PC, Midway's taking another chance by outsourcing the PC port of "The Suffering" out to Encore Software. If it does as well as it has done on the consoles, Midway could become inclined to outsource a PC port of MK Deception!

All previous MK games except for MK Deadly Alliance and Ultimate MK3 were released on the PC thru GT Interactive. They were compatible with gamepads such as those made by Interact/3Dfx and Gravis. Now, with USB adapters that allow the use of a PS or X-Box controller on a PC available -- either online or at Radio Shack for about $15-20 -- there's literally no excuse why the PC market shoudn't have a kick-ass fighting game!
ynnek is offline   Reply With Quote