View Single Post
Old 10-03-04, 02:27 AM   #13
Edge
3d animator for hire!

Default Re: Ut2004 Total Conversion, Star Trek:UT!

Heh, yeah, programming isn't my forte either. In fact, I think I got to "hello world" before I got totally confused. But luckly, it seems GOOD animators are in short supply. Even in movies it seems like the animators have no sense of gravity, inertia, or inverse kinematics. So, at least I'm skilled at one thing that's not very common to find among mods.

Oh, and since you haven't played much of the real pencil and paper Shadowrun games I can advise you on what you would and wouldn't find in the universe (and my friend knows it better than I do...actually he's good at drawing too, maybe I could have him make a few reference sketches for us). Obviously it won't actually be "Shadowrun" for copyright reasons, but there's no reason it can't be very, very similar. I'm suprised Microsoft hasn't made a new Shadowrun game yet, they've made games for FASA's Battletech and Crimson Skies universes, why leave out Shadowrun?

So...after the rest of the projects are done...who wants to make a Trespasser mod for Farcry with me
Edge is offline   Reply With Quote