View Single Post
Old 10-03-04, 10:09 PM   #9
S.I.N
UnRegistered User

Default Re: Keyboard and mouse bad or good for X-Box live?

Quote:
I'm on the phone with MS right now,anyone who loves XBL as we know it should call 18004MYXBOX and let them know how you feel about this XBL destroying device
Quote:
Anyone who does not understand the magnitude of this is simply stupid IMO,whatever now you M/K players can own XBL all to yourselves and force everyone else to quit playing FPS because of a controller that "doubles your hit rate
I think these two think its the end of the world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pingspike
quit whining and just get better. or buy it, no reason to be a childish little stickler because somebody is pwning you with a kb and mouse. if i remember correctly i used to get pwned on quaker 3 for the DC because i didnt have a mouse and kb, but then i got better..... cry xbud
Quote:
**** you dickhead you are the typical asswhipe aggogant pukes that make me sick.
Get better you say!! well it's impossiple to get better than a MK that allows you to "double your hit rate in all tested FPS"
You think it's soo great that nobody using a controler willever be able to play on a fair playing fired again on XBL.
**** you and the horse you rode in on you arrogant self centered **** you just can't see the the other way can you **** face.
You give the typical bull**** line like all the other ****ers that want to ruin XBL for anyone not using a MK,"quit whining" "get some skills" you know what ****er there is no way anyone can ever get the skills to match a "double hit rate controller".
You can spin your **** anyway you want asswhipe but it does not cange the fact that once this product is released everyone using a controller on XBL FPS is offically nothing but cannon fodder and the only ones who can compete at all must use the MK.
So keep spinning your **** all you want but this is esencially a cheat device for XBL since it gives a clear and decided advantage to anyone who uses it.

That thread is hilarious, it's like the end of the world over there. I say give em hell.
S.I.N is offline   Reply With Quote