View Single Post
Old 10-08-04, 09:09 PM   #14
Vanzagar
Bring me Amberlamps

Default Re: CS Source is a crap

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ill tell you what is crap, the hit dection. This is the only game where I can fire a full clip 3 feet away and not hit the person once
You sure your that close, and that the gun isn't hopping all over the place... short controlled bursts depending on the gun and the range. If you have your weapon under control and it's still not detecting properly that would be a huge concern for me. On the other hand I'm sure if it's off it would be at the top of the bug fix list...

Quote:
The graphic compared to Doom 3 or Far Cry is complete crap. There are HDR effects, pixel shader effects here there, nothing special.

The game is crapppppppppppppppppppppppp...
Counter strike has never been about the graphics for me. Looking at the pics from Jakubs post, it looks fine. Counter Strike is just the funnest mp game I have ever played, and I've played all the quakes and unreals. The learning curve or success curve is a bit steep, you need patience and good control over you nades, flashes and weapon kick before you can really start enjoying it.

There are many people obsessed with playing it and are extremely good, so it can be a bit frustrating at first on some servers...

Vanz

ps. wished they'd change the flashes from bright white to black so it doesn't irritate your eyes...
Vanzagar is offline   Reply With Quote