View Single Post
Old 10-10-04, 12:36 PM   #38
FastM
GeForceFlop

Send a message via ICQ to FastM
Default Re: CS Source is a crap

Quote:
Originally Posted by jAkUp
First of all there was little hype surrounding CS Source. It is merely just a graphics update. Thats all its intended to be, and thats all it does. And it does look lightyears ahead of the original Counter-Strike.

Have you read the reviews of Half-Life 2? I am so excited about it I cannot hold myself in my chair anymore. Most magazines have already claimed it being possibly the greatest of all time, not to mention PC Gamer awarding it a 98%. Near perfect. Not saying that I always agree with magazine reviews, but when a game scores that high, it has to be good. Trust me, PC Gamer and all the other magazines have a reputation to keep. If their reviews aren't accurate, or if they hand out good scores, they will lose customers. The magazine is to keep you from buying games you won't like, and buy games you will like. If they fail at that, they lose readers.

I know Half-Life 2 will be good, and I can't wait.
I have also found PCGamer reviews to be very accurate.
(1MB L2 cache, 2.0GHz) | Radeon® Xpress 200M | 1GB DDR333 | ATI® MOBILITY™ RADEON® X700 128MB | Realtek ALC250 | Toshiba MK-1032GAX 100GB 16m | Matsh1ta UJ-845S 8x DVD Burner | WSXGA+ 15.4" 1680x1050 | The Ferrari 4005 |
FastM is offline   Reply With Quote