View Single Post
Old 10-25-04, 03:16 PM   #19
aAv7

Default Re: Just finished HALO 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjaman09
You feel cheated by a game you stole? Sorry man, there's no reasonable defense for that. You didn't pay for it - so you can't have been cheated. You have no right to be disappointed in the game, because you STOLE IT. That's like saying you were disappointed with what the pawn shop dealer gave you for a necklace you stole out of someone's house when they were sleeping.

Anyway, I wouldn't be surprised if the game turned out to suck; I'm not even that excited about it. World of Warcraft, Metroid Prime 2, and Half-Life 2 are the games I'm really interested in. Screw everything else

You claim to be a fan of PC games yet you contribute to PC game piracy, which many developers have admitted is a tremendous morale problem. You are part of an activity that may bring an end to PC gaming as we know it.
I forgot all about Metroid Prime 2....

Stealing is wrong, we know that, but I think if he didn;t like the game, he has the right to not like the game. He didn't buy it, but if it sucks-it sucks, regardless of how he attained it. I'm not saying he's right for how he got the game, but his opinion of the game is still valid because he did play the same copy all of us will get 11/9 .

My biggest gripe with PC games is you buy it or you don't. I think if PC Games were made accessible at video stores for rent like console games are, there would be a HUGE drop in piracy. 90% of the people who download PC games illegally are doing so to see what the game is like and if it's worth the $$, then they end up getting lazy and keeping it on the HD, etc. If PC Games were available to rent-it would stop alot of that imo. Not that i'm saying what they're doing is right, just giving a solution to the problem.
[SIZE="1"][B]CPU:[/B] AMD64 3200+ Winchester @ 2.2 [B]RAM:[/B] 2GB Kingston Dual Channel DDR 400 [B]Motherboard:[/B] Gigabyte K8 Triton nForce4 [B]VideoCard:[/B] eVGA GeForce 7800GTX 512MB [B]Hard Drive:[/B] WD 250GB Sata [B]OS:[/B] Dual boot, Windows XP Home/Windows Professional x64 Edition Retail[B] Audio:[/B] X-Fi Xtreme Music [B]Mouse:[/B] Logitech MX 310 [B]PSU:[/B] 500W Ultra Connect (34A on the 12V+)[/SIZE]

[SIZE="1"][B]Xbox 360:[/B] w/ Intercooler @ 1280x1024 , Dynasty Warriors 5, Fight Night Round 3, Kameo, NBA 2K6, Perfect Dark Zero CE, and PGR 3[SIZE="1"][/SIZE][/SIZE]