View Single Post
Old 11-01-04, 02:39 PM   #81
ChrisRay

Default Re: Everquest 2 ships on November 8th!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xav
Aye sir I'm running at maximum on environment and char texture resolution. I played with both high and max and couldn't get past the difference between them.

Look at a newbie robe (or chainmail) up close or in 3rd person view and you will see it bigtime. The walls and cobblestones in Freeport also look quite a bit nicer at max. The Ruins is another good place where it stands out.

For now I switched AA off...I got so used to not running it on EQ2 that I don't miss it really. I'd imagine the bloom is probably helping there too by softening up the picture.

AA does look good on the game though.

You know for maximum they reccomend a 512 meg graphic card right? You're probably making a ton of texture swaps from you system ram
|CPU: Intel I7 Lynnfield @ 3.0 Ghz|Mobo:Asus P7P55 WS Supercomputer |Memory:8 Gigs DDR3 1333|Video:Geforce GTX 295 Quad SLI|Monitor:Samsung Syncmaster 1680x1080 3D Vision\/Olevia 27 Inch Widescreen HDTV 1920x1080

|CPU: AMD Phenom 9600 Black Edition @ 2.5 Ghz|Mobo:Asus M3n HT Deluxe Nforce 780A|Memory: 4 gigs DDR2 800| Video: Geforce GTX 280x2 SLI

Nzone
SLI Forum Administrator

NVIDIA User Group Members receive free software and/or hardware from NVIDIA from time to time to facilitate the evaluation of NVIDIA products. However, the opinions expressed are solely those of the members
ChrisRay is offline   Reply With Quote