View Single Post
Old 11-02-04, 01:07 AM   #87
Xav
Professional NV Lurker

Default Re: Everquest 2 ships on November 8th!

Well aside from heals(pally) and lifetaps(SK) and of course pets and summonable steeds...the crusaders can't use every weapon like a war and at this time they can't use tower shields. They can however use the best armor in the game along with the warriors.

The other things would probably be a bit fewer HP but the healing spells make up for that along with self wards that soak up incoming damage. Crusaders don't have the DPS of wars but it appears that defense is the same and SOE is giving them spells to make up some of that lost damage.

Lastly I believe the wars have a bit better taunting but I think they are working on that issue..trying not to get aggro methods too generic across classes.

I think alot of what draws people to crusaders is the image and roleplay mostly along with a desire to have spells for that extra flavor.

I'm sure there is more that I'm forgetting here.

System II: C2D E8400 || Gigabyte GA-EP35 || 2GB Gskill DDR2 1066 || XFX GTX 260 Black Edition || Audigy 2 || Corsair TX650 || Klipsch PM 2.1 || Gateway 2185W LCD

Consoles: 360/PS3
Xav is offline   Reply With Quote