Installing new fan - GeForce 3 ti500
My fan has packed up on my geforce 3 ti500 card, I searched the internet and found I could get a new fan for it. So I bought a Iceberq4 CCB-A4C (nice blue LED one), unfortunately it appears the thing doesn't fit.
A few questions:
1. Am I right this fan is no good for my card. i.e. Is there anyway to secure fan to board without using the mounting screws?
2. Would the thermaltake Blue orb fan fit better? As it looks smaller to me.
3. Where can I buy it in the UK?
4. Are there any other fans I could consider?
2. How the hell do I fit it?
Thanks in advance