View Single Post
Old 11-16-04, 10:20 AM   #47
|JuiceZ|

Send a message via Skype™ to |JuiceZ|
Default Re: *** Official Half-LifeČ Feedback Thread!!! ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by sytaylor
f00k me, this game is good! I mean, is it just me, or do you feel like you really are in a hurry to find a way out of what seems like a trap because they're after you! It's like, well maybe if I... **** yeah! RUN! *bang bang bang*... *music hits*
Hehe, tell me about it. Even in my half-sleep state around 3AM this morning, it made me anxious, especially at the beginning running through the apts. Can't wait until I'm off work

O and Valve, bring on DoD:Source! Btw, anyone know what the updates are to CS:Source? Only unlocked HL2 & cancelled all other precaching. Kinda curious as to what's new since it seemed to be taking quite a while to pull down although, I'm sure some of that can be attributed to the massive amount of connections hitting the steam servers at the moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riptide
Damn. I hear this game has puzzles in it. Which is fine for most people but I absolutely suck at that stuff. Something tells me I'm going to get pretty frustrated with this thing.
I'm with ya Rip, so far it hasn't been too bad at all. The main thing to remember is that physics are an integral part of the game so if it looks like your stuck, take a look at the environment and see what you can use.
hometheater KURO PDP-5020 | Marantz SR6005 | Definitive BP7001s, CLR3000, BPVXPs
|JuiceZ| is offline   Reply With Quote