View Single Post
Old 12-01-04, 07:51 AM   #5
ChrisRay

Default Re: Everquest 2. I think I may have a partial solution to stuttering.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustrum
What settings ingame and what PS. You'd be the very first 68xx owner that can run the game smooth. Check the official forums. Even the FX run the game better. This is no joke!
There's some serious bug in the game code.

TWIMTP title. Yeah baby. Somehow i start to miss my XT PE.
Doing this has actually managed to close the gap between my 6800 and 9800 Pro. I mean other than some obvious differences. I have actually made the game alot more playable. I'm mostly curious if we can reproduce these results. As I have done some extensive testing before posting this. And my results have been pretty conclusive. This reflection update is for some reason causing the game to stutter every few seconds even well away from water. And to be honest when its only updated 1 time it doesnt really take anything away from the game experience.

I've forward my results to Nvidia as well since they are pretty interested in this issue. Probably going to try and contact sony with them as well. Hopefully this issue can be resolved soon.
|CPU: Intel I7 Lynnfield @ 3.0 Ghz|Mobo:Asus P7P55 WS Supercomputer |Memory:8 Gigs DDR3 1333|Video:Geforce GTX 295 Quad SLI|Monitor:Samsung Syncmaster 1680x1080 3D Vision\/Olevia 27 Inch Widescreen HDTV 1920x1080

|CPU: AMD Phenom 9600 Black Edition @ 2.5 Ghz|Mobo:Asus M3n HT Deluxe Nforce 780A|Memory: 4 gigs DDR2 800| Video: Geforce GTX 280x2 SLI

Nzone
SLI Forum Administrator

NVIDIA User Group Members receive free software and/or hardware from NVIDIA from time to time to facilitate the evaluation of NVIDIA products. However, the opinions expressed are solely those of the members
ChrisRay is offline   Reply With Quote