View Single Post
Old 12-09-04, 11:49 AM   #8
Ninjaman09
Takin 'er easy

Default Re: World of Warcraff or EverQuest 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by DVS
Hmm normal hits id say are from 60% to 80% chance of hitting and skill moves are like 95% rarely misses. Thats is if you play a fighter type and your main thing is wacking then you miss rarely , now if you a Mage type and you nuke all the time only ocasionaly melee then yes one hit every 3 swings , but you can rise your skills pretty fast

There is also other moves , blocking parrying , evading ect ect that mix up in a combat makeing it more fun.
Hah hah, you actually just described World of Warcraft perfectly too. WoW also has a full guild system, item creation, awesome auctioning system, quests, raids, instance dungeons, blah blah. I think it's a ton of fun and I love the art style of the game. It runs perfectly all the time on my system as well. Like they say, it's really up to you. The only other MMO I've paid to play was City of Heroes, and that got boring really fast. I beta tested Asheron's Call 2, Star Wars: Galaxies (worst of the bunch by far), and WoW. I'm biased towards WoW because I'm a gigantic fan of Blizzard's games, too.
CORSAIR CMPSU-850TX
Dell U2410
Ninjaman09 is offline   Reply With Quote