View Single Post
Old 12-21-04, 09:37 AM   #112
Tyr-Sog
goS-ryT

Default Re: World of Warcraff or EverQuest 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjaman09

You obviously know very little about the game or are being intentionally dishonest. Absolutely nothing you said is representative of the game in any way. Either you haven't played the game at all and are making it all up, or you have played the game and are so blatantly absent-minded that you failed to understand even the most basic requisites of gameplay. No matter which it is, you are not at all in any position to be commenting on the game. This is not "fanboy-ism" on my part - what you said is completely ridiculous. It's not at all different from saying this:

Well, considering I have the games, this is a open forum, the thread title is" World of Warcraff or EverQuest 2", played both of the games, have some time invested in both games, I'm quit in titled to give my comments on both of these games, reguardless if it hurts your little feelings.

The problem is you're a complete fanboy who hasn't played both and has no opinionated comparison on both games. I't ok, your stock in Blizzard isn't going to drop because I gave my .02$ on an open forum. Stick to your biased prefessional site reviews, that have a night of playing justifying their scores and you'll feel better.

If it will make you feel any better and stop the temper tantrum. Depending on if EQ2s huge patch release this week(supposly) doesn't fix performance issues I'm going to stick with wow until those fixes are fixed. Tissue?