View Single Post
Old 12-21-04, 12:06 PM   #120
Tyr-Sog
goS-ryT

Default Re: World of Warcraff or EverQuest 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjaman09
Ironic that the guy calling me immature responds with inflammatory remarks and sarcastic smileys. If you don't like it when someone calls you on your bull****, don't post misleading or false information about something. If you don't know what you're talking about, it's always best to keep your mouth shut!

lol, keep digging, I've yet to read your comparison on the 2 except for the art of the 2 games. Which is personal preference anyways and can be judge blindly off pictures. So, lets hear it, link your eq2 character while you're at it, im curious how far you got and who you used. It'll be on the data base even if it's been cancelled. Stays there for a few months.

Added rubbish:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjaman09
Yes, because my conduct on an unrelated message board is representative of the entire World of Warcraft community.

How disappointing. I was hoping you could come up with some counter-points or attempt to defend your previous statements in some way. Instead you deflect and walk away with your tail between your legs.
Yes, for whatever reason you do. On the servers I play on and in comparing the two games the overall maturity levels, eq2 seems to pull the older, more mature crowd. I have yet to witness sale spam, large amounts of off bases chit chat, repeated lfg spam, players acting like idiots, etc in eq2, . I can't say the same about wow. It's just one aspect, deal with it.

Whats there to counter? You've yet to expand on your views of Eq2. I've gave my negative opinions on both games. Funny how you accept one but can't choke down the other. Neither game is perfect dispite what you may think.

Last edited by Tyr-Sog; 12-21-04 at 12:17 PM.
Tyr-Sog is offline   Reply With Quote